Would I LOVE to shoot weddings like THIS one every day for the rest of my life...I think the answer is definitely ABSOLUTELY! Ellen + David's beautiful big day was everything a wedding should be, Heartfelt, Fun, Sweet & Kind...not to mention ridiculously hip & gorg! There was so much love in the details of this Springfield, MO wedding day! Check out some of Ellen + David's awesome WEDDING DAY FACTS below:
- Ellen & her bridesmaids spent the night in this sweet little vintage cottage the night before the big day!
- The scrumptious looking pretzels were from the girls' late night pretzel baking fun!
- The girls made their OWN bouquets!
- Ellen found all kinds of rockin' vintage apparel details from her high waisted belt to her gold feather clip!
- The amazing DIY succulent center pieces were made by the MOB...because she's amazing!
- The groom some INCREDIBLE brothers...they were actually 5 of the 6 groomsmen! Coolest. Family. Ever.
- The simplistic cake was picked up by the bride the day before at a farmers' market! They completely rocked this DIY chic wedding!
- Instead of doing traditional dances, Ellen + David opted for a more family oriented reception featuring some 'pirate racing', 'word games', and 'line dancing'! How awesome is that!?
Yes...this might be the coolest day ever! I get so excited when I see couples branching out from the norm and making THEIR big day EXACTLY what they want! Love to you, Ellen + David! I love you both, truly, and was so honored to document your "I DO's"! xoxo-Atley